Tuesday, February 24, 2009

12 Hours to Go!

Okay, we just have to get through one more night! I am not packed and all of the new stuff--double stroller, car seat, bad ass i-pod compatible swing--still in original boxes. I'm going to pack in here in a minute, though. Tom can get all all the other stuff ready this week. We used all of Nate's stuff with Ben, so there was nothing to unbox. I've just been too superstitious to do yet.

Rosie has been really busy today, be-bopping around in there. I had my last OB appointment and everything looks good. We have to be at the hospital at 6 in the morning and my surgery is at 7:30.


Thank you so much for all of your good vibes and thoughts. I love you guys a lot. I'll update as soon as I can!




Here's a sneak preview. I think she looks just like her brothers.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Best of luck for a drama free delivery and recovery. She's beautiful, BTW - you sure do make good looking babies!!

Catherine said...

She's probably here by now...I'm so excited...I can't wait to "meet" her!

BasilBean said...

I'm looking forward to hearing how you all are doing.