Tuesday, June 06, 2006

All About Lala

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and when it comes to blogs, I'm the biggest copycat ever. I found this questionnaire on a blog that I'd never seen before--her name is Hedda and I found her through Catherine. You could do it, too :)

I'm kind of fluff blogging, I think, because Tom is out of town. I don't want to think too hard, get upset, and be alone in this house.

I AM: a wife, a sister, a friend, a music maker, a cake baker & a mommy.
I SAID: I wouldn't eat the brownies that I made yesterday. Famous last words.
I WANT: To plant a beautiful garden.
I WISH: I had gone for my Doctorate and taken more auditions.
I HATE: That I can still go out and do whatever I want. I was through with that time in my life and I want to say, "Well, I'll have to see if Mom can watch the baby."
I MISS: My baby son, Nate. I miss my Nana. I miss Tom's dad. I miss the old me.
I FEAR: Never being a mommy to live children.
I HEAR: Frasier on TV.
I WONDER: If I'll be able to get pregnant again. Will the next baby be as beautiful as Nate?
I REGRET: That I've lost touch with so many friends, that I've become such a hermit. I'm working on it, though.
I AM NOT: a vegetarian
I DANCE: Not often and not very well. Sometimes I wiggle my butt when I'm cooking--makes stuff taste better.
I SING: with much gusto to the Indigo Girls. Or Dixie Chicks. Or showtunes.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: a bitch. But I feel like I am most of the time. I'm tired of feeling bitchy.
I MADE: a knitted apple hat for Nate.
I WRITE: with questionable grammar and lackluster vocabulary. And little or no imagination.
I CONFUSE: Most things, most of the time. I'm a ding-dong.
I NEED: A tummy tuck and a new tattoo.
I SHOULD: have worked out this morning. I should be nicer to my husband--I've been nagging too much. That's the bitch thing.
I START: too many knitting projects.
I FINISH: Umm, I'm still working on that. I guess I finish scarves.
I BELIEVE: In ghosts but not Bigfoot.
I KNOW: That there's a light at the end of my tunnel. I just wish it would hurry up and get here.
I CAN: play a tune with my nose.
I CAN'T: Do a cartwheel.
I SEE: That these walls really need some paint.
I BLOG: So I can have a place to sort our my thoughts and so others can read them and tell me I'm normal and not crazy.
I READ: Cookbooks and knitting recipes. I'm supposed to read The Da Vinci Code so that we can go see the movie.
I AM AROUSED BY: frozen custard
IT PISSES ME OFF: That I see trashy teenagers with dirty babies wearing nothing but a diaper and giving them Dr. Pepper in a baby bottle.
I FIND: my husband to be very cute and brilliant.
I LIKE: Hmm, what do I like? I usually am on either end of the spectrum--I either love something or hate something. Okay, I like my car.
I LOVE: My husband. And my family and friends. I also love pasta.

No comments: